lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

ENDURANCE

Hello, it's me again.

As I told you in my last post, I wanted to improve my endurance. Today, I'm going to show you my training session. In this session I am going to do a continuous run.
Continuous running involves working for a sustained period of time without rest.

First, I warm up.
I run a little bit and I strech every part of my body to avoid getting injured. Remember that warming up is really important and you always must do it.

After warming up, I run for about 20 minutes without rest. 

Here is a video of myself practising the continuous running.


Other days I practise Interval running, which is alternating periods of hard excersice and rest.

Here are two videos of myself practising the interval running.


Now, it's time to cool down. You should keep walking and strech a little bit to relax.



I really hope that you've liked this post. 
You can comment below if you have any doubt.
See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario