sábado, 12 de diciembre de 2015

HELLO EVERYONE!

First of all, I would like to present myself. My name is Nuria and I'm from Spain. My P.E. teacher has told my class to do a Project about fitness. So, the aim of this blog is to encourage you and help you with your fitness training.

After this explanation, I'd like to share with you some websites that I've found really interesting and useful. All of them are about fitness tests, so, here we go.


This website is dedicated to all things concerning fitness testing, with over 300 fitness tests described, information about conducting and interpreting assessment results, plus much more.
                              -http://www.topendsports.com/testing/



 This second website gives several examples of different fitness tests that you could do, as they can easily be reproduced away from a lab.
                             -http://www.teachpe.com/fitness/fitness_tests.php
                                             




I hope that you've liked this post.
See you soon. 


1 comentario: