lunes, 14 de diciembre de 2015

FLEXIBILITY

Hey, It's me again.

Before I start, I want to tell you a llitle bit about the project I had to do. It is called Personal Training Project or PTP. I have six weeks to create a training programme and to improve my flexibility and my endurance.

So today, I am going to share with you some of my training sessions.

First, I am going to tell you about a flexibility training session.

By increasing your flexibility you can improve your ability to move around. It is involved in every type of warm up and it is true to say that better flexibility results in better fitness. 

To warm up, walk a few minutes . Stretching your muscles before they are warmed up may result in injury.

Now, you should strech every part of your body (neck, shoulders, arms...)

Here are some excercises that will help you to improve your flexibility.


And that's it. If you follow this, you will see the results soon.
Keep moving.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario